The castle at Tokyo Disneyland is exactly like the castle at Disney World. Very big, and beautiful.
Inside the castle there was a mosiac of the Cinderella story just like inside the castle of Disney World.


These ducks were pretty brave. I really loved feeding them some popcorn....they came right up to me. I think they were used to people feeding them.
Space Mountain
Tokyo Disneyland had beautiful landscaping!
Main street was covered by a huge glass ceiling. Probably for the rainy season...it gave a totally different look. I forgot that at Tokyo Disneyland, it is called World Bazaar.

Disney Galleries was presenting the animals of animation. This was a cute little display window they had set up. It just mainly showed the animation dogs and cats of Disney through the years.
More of the covered World Bazaar (Main Street).
1 comment:
Most of the pictures of Toyko Japan Disneyland did not come up yet. But the ones we saw are very beautiful and interesting.
Post a Comment