Some more pics from our Thanksgiving cruise with just me, Courtney and Chase:
Chase playing at Great Bay beach in St. Maarten. It was a nice and HOT day!
Taking the water taxi back to the dock at St Maarten. We love the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean!
Above: Chase with Mickey on Pirate night
We were finally right by a screen at Animator's Palate.
Castaway Cay and the new private cabanas they have to rent for a group of 6 or less. I took some pictures peeking over the fence at the cabanas and their own beach. It's right on the other side of Pelican Plunge.
I love how the water sparkles in these pictures. We had a beautiful day, nice and warm....but needed Tyler to find the hermit crabs. Courtney and Chase looked and looked, but we just couldn't find them. The tide was up really high that day too. We just had to wait until the others got there the following week.
They looked and looked, but had no luck. :(
Happy Holidays from Castaway Cay!
Above: We were super lucky to be sailing by the Wonder on our way out of Castaway Cay! They did a greeting of horns as they sailed by each other that was really neat to see/hear.
My Melroy, my buddy. I have had him as a server for over 32 nights---not in a row though: 25 on our Transatlantic and Med cruises and 7 on this Thanksgiving cruise....I wonder if he has gotten sick of me yet? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment