Friday, December 17, 2010

Some more Halloween

I know these pictures are from 2 months ago, but I hadn't ran into them until now and was looking all over for them---(they were in a different camera). But I love them so much since it shows Chase in his costume at some parties, that I just have to post them even if just for myself.


Chase's class Halloween party



We used Chase's real scar for the Harry Potter scar. In fact, we always call it his Harry Potter scar. All we did was darken it and add a few zig zags to it, but it was every bit his own!










 A few pics from our ward's Trunk of Treat party

 Chase's friends that we live by

 Dividing out the spoils! The kids had so much fun doing their piles of candy: a pile that they wanted to keep, ones they were willing to trade and the pile to give away if they didn't like them

No comments: