Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Grand Cayman



Getting a stingray back rub!


 We booked Jared and Tyler (and Grandma and Chrissy too) on a Stingray City excursion on jet skis through a 3rd party company called Ebanks watersports. Instead of being jam packed on a boat, they were able to race and zip to the snorkel locations on their own jet ski (we made sure that no one shared...the water was way too rough for double riding..plus more fun that way to drive themselves)! Tyler and Jared had a blast, and most of them couldn't keep up with grandma!! :)   The 2 others on the tour cancelled, so they had their own private tour.

I love this picture!

 Tyler and Jared's underwater snorkel shots


A view of Grand Cayman

2 comments:

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

That is so neat - I love those pictures. It makes me with I was there. Those stingrays are super soft - we pet some last year at an aquarium. Jon liked kissing them. Julie

Michelle said...

Thanks Julie! I love Stingray City because they are such docile creatures and completely wild. They remind me of sea cats because they come and rub up along you but in masses. For some it can be scary or intimidating, but I just LOVE it!