Sunday, September 26, 2010

Disneyland 2010 part 2

Alot of these pictures are all over the place and out of order, but I wanted to post them up before I moved on to other things.
A mock set up of Andy's room with the Toy Story midway mania set up on the floor. Isn't that cute???
Tower of Terror!


Our World of Color view on night #1. I couldn't get many good shots because the mist kept splattering all over my camera lens. :(


My Chase on the carousel :)

Riding on Casey Jr's train
Getting ready to go on the other train at Big Thunder :)




Blowing up the dynamite in Toon town!

I LOVED Tiana's show in New Orleans Square! What a perfect fit, WDW doesn't have that!

Pommes Frites in New Orleans Cafe
Blackened Chicken sandwich in New Orleans Cafe
The famous Monte Cristo at the New Orleans Cafe.
Brer Fox's house way up high in Splash Mountain
An empty Adventureland....How this picture happened in August, I have no idea......
Indiana Jones queue


The California letters in their World of Colors. I love the Disneyland Espalande



Sorry the Matterhorn is sidesways
Haunted Mansion before getting its Halloween Nightmare before Christmas overlay. I need to get back and see that again someday.
Displays of the park in the foyer of Great Moments with Mr Lincoln. This show was wonderful, but I love the American Adventure in WDW and they are very similiar in theme and some of the songs.




I fell in love with these doll scenes along the wall in one of the Main Street shops. I wanted to take them home and decorate my living room with them. So cute!



Yummy Matterhorn treats in the Main Street Bakery. Below some empty shots of the Gibson Girl ice creamery. Never made it there this trip.....:(

Penny arcade

Some shots around Main Street :)

Our World of Color night #2, we were much more centered this time and could see the main water screen alot better this night.
Hayley, Courtney and I TP'd my mom and Chrissy's room. We had alot of fun!

Making delicious candy apples as Christmas ornaments!

Chase could not pull the sword out of the stone. I guess he is not meant to be king of England...or would that be Fantasyland....
Some empty Fantasyland pics
We were very happy that they opened Alice and Wonderland temporarily right before we got there! We would have been sad to have not gone on it, since it is NOT in WDW...













Some Downtown Disney pictures. I love the Disney Store's entrances out front.





4 comments:

Kory and Sharese say: said...

I am amazed at all the pictures that showed no crowds. That is my biggest fear about Disneyland is the other people that go there, all thousands of them. This gives me hope.

Michelle said...

I have found that even the busiest times can be great IF you know how to do it right! :)
There were definitely some crowded moments, but we were able to steer clear of them for the most part. Certain times of the year are definitely better than other too.

adamsfamily said...

When we finally get a chance to go there :) I'm going to have to get some tips from you...We haven't been since Madison was 2....that was 8 years ago....we really need to go there again....It looks like a lot of fun....

Cass said...

Looks like a great trip! Love the food pics YUM!!!! Can't wait to take Kira there one day :) Looking forward to all the new changes!