Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Homecoming 2010

Well, this year we had 2 old enough to go to Homecoming! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. :(
It seemed like they had a great time, and were in nice large groups.


















3 comments:

adamsfamily said...

Great Pictures....looks like tons of fun....they are all growing up fast aren't they....

Kory and Sharese say: said...

Yea!!! What fun!!!! Love the muddy pictures, what a smart activity. I also like the matching black shirts with the color-coded ties to the dresses, very smart also. I am glad Tyler got to go to his homecoming, last one. Hailey looks so pretty!! I am so glad she was able to go also. Where did you get her dress? Very nice. Hope they had fun. We need to come over and visit some time. Busy, busy, busy.

Michelle said...

They did have alot of fun! They played volleyball in the mud, but then it turned into mud wrestling (just some of the boys).

Hi Melissa, unfortunately yes- they are growing up way too fast.
:(