We went to Chuck E. Cheese's and then had some cake and opened gifts. He LOVES Star Wars, and loves the little mini ships. He got a few of those, and a new scooter.

Chase loved playing the games at Chuck E. Cheese's. Althought I am not thrilled with this place, and it is soo expensive, he just loves playing all the little arcade games with his tokens. The other kids love it here too.



Chase wanted Courtney in the car with him....It was a little squeeze, but she was able to fit in.
My baby is getting so big!
2 comments:
How fun. Too bad I have to work every night of the week or we could make all these Birthday's and celebrate them with your family. Chase looks a lot like Tyler in these pictures.
I have thought so too....except for the red hair, they looked alot alike as babies.
Yeah, we knew you were working that night since it was a weeknight.
Post a Comment