Chase on his first day of school! (pre-school that is.) He loves spiderman, so he was excited to wear his spiderman back pack and spiderman t shirt!
My sister Alli sent me this bouquet of fruit for my birthday, and thanking me for the work and planning I did on our Disney World trip.
Courtney on her first day of school. Her school started a few weeks earlier than the others, and she was NOT happy about that.
Courtney on her birthday. We do not do sleep overs, but she had a late night party with 3 friends. Chase loved watching her blow out the candles, and wanted to help!

Courtney and her teacher on her last day of school.
Courntney and her friend Laura on the last day of school (4th grade). She has been with Laura in all her classes from Kindergarten and even has her this last year in fifth grade.I arrived back home from Disney World late Monday night. And since I am so late updating our blog, I decided to just put in alot of pictures from the summer--including Courtney's last day of school, some pics from our trip down to Las Vegas and Utah beginning of August, Courtney's birthday, and Chase's first day of pre-school. Alot of things have been going on, I just have not taken the time to update our pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment