Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Getting ready to go to Japan and China....

Jared and I are going to be leaving soon to go to Tokyo, Japan, and Shanghai China. We have been making preparations the last few weeks (months) to get ready to go...Getting immunizations, getting our Chinese Visas, making flight arrangements, researching the areas.

It has been very overwhelming, especially for me, because I am usually an expert on anyplace that I am visiting before I get there.... Well, not this time. I am completely overwhelmed, and still have no clue to what I am doing, and where I am going.

Jared will be working most of the time, and I will be on my own alot. We will be taking a side trip for a few days to Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. They are supposed to be the number one attended theme parks, with theming and rides like no other Disney park in the world. They say it is like how American Disney parks would be if the imagineers had no budget. I am excited to check this out. We will have pictures up, stay tuned! :)

5 comments:

Richard G Adams said...

We are geting the Souveniers for Babysitting???!!!

Michelle said...

Yeah, we know it will be pretty different, but we have been used to alot of jet lag, and a little culture shock. We figure if we can handle Europe and South America, we can handle Asia.
And I know I have to keep my spending down...days of shopping could be BAD! :)

Michelle said...

Yes, grandma and grandpa, we will definitely get something special for you!

Adams Family said...

Good luck, have fun, sayonara, bon voi aji, amigos! Make sure you get some good pictures. Wait until you get to Shanghai to do your shopping, everything in Nippon is takai (very expensive!). I could depart a million words of wisdom for your visit to Japan, but that would spoil the fun. Gambatte!

Michelle said...

Hey, we can use all of the words of wisdom we can get. Please share....