We were chosen as the family (11 of us) to open the park on Tuesday. It was alot of fun, and we were allowed to enter 5 minutes early to take some pictures before the masses were allowed in.
Waiting at the rope drop on Friday, September 16th
All of the kids with Aladdin at Goofy's Kitchen. We all had a great time together here.
We had the most wonderful time ever!! The 50th celebration they were having was awesome. Not only did things go as planned, but ALOT of luck made it better than we expected, and I expect alot. I was not sure how smooth things would be with so much family going with us, but it was actually a great thing. My cousin Paige and her family went along with us and my mom and sister, (14 in all) and the kids did so good all together. They actually kept each other entertained and our kids did not want to do much unless their kids were with us. And Paige has enough enthusiasm to make anything more fun.It was wonderful seeing the Adams' new house, and seeing Charles and Stephanie after so long. We are glad they had a great trip to Las Vegas! Our kids really enjoyed their pets! :)
2 comments:
Wow, you guys are really nuts! I'm glad someone is keeping Disney afloat. I'm glad everything worked out well, makes for great memories. How did you get the first family in deal? Sounds like a story there.
Nah, we aren't nuts, we just know how to have a good time! Haha!
And yes, we are part of the crowd that is supporting Disney...Jared always says that Disney loves me as much as I love them!
We just happened to be at the entrance gate when the castmember chose us. He asked where we were from, and how many in our party...so I don't think it is anything more than just being at the right place at the right time. We were very lucky with that on this trip! :)
Post a Comment