Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Thanks for the idea everyone!!

These blogs are such a good idea because for those of us that don't see each other that often, it is a way to see how everyone is doing, and see how big the kids are growing! So we will copy everyone and start our own too.

Our pictures right NOW will be a little older because due to a computer failure or virus (not sure which) we lost our most current pictures. Thank goodness, there was not much on our most recent memory stick. We had everything else on back up. Moral: be sure to backup pictures on a cd, or dvd as soon as possible, we had no idea we would lose everything so suddenly. We were lucky we did not lose more. But I wanted to post at least some pictures....I will probably delete them as we get more current pics up!

2 comments:

Adams Family said...

Good stuff. I'll add your blog to my link list. I'm using my blog as a running journal, I know at some point we will no longer be on Long Island and I can look back and chuckle a bit. The trick is keeping it up to date, luckily this is really easy to do.

Michelle said...

Thanks Dan! I think it is a great idea! A good way to see you guys being so far away. I will do my best to keep it up, and you are right, it is soo easy.