Since being back from Disneyland, things have been a little in a lull lately. Just back to the basics of school, work and getting ready for our other vacation in a little over a month.
Jared closed up the pool pretty much as soon as we got back, for it had gotten way chillier sooner than we expected...which was a bummer. We thought we would have the rest of September, but we didn't.
4 comments:
Jared, just made it throughAngels & Demons and started DaVinci. I orded Deception Point from Amazon because of the TEASER. I WILL SAVE IT FOR YOU.
Is life so boring in Boise then...? What do you guys do on the weekends?
yeah life is nice and laid back...Kids have activities, but it is mostly after school or in the evenings on weekdays. We mostly relax on the weekends :)
We are trying to cut back on eating and entertainment expenses...6 for the movies or out to eat (even fast food) is expensive! We might go skiing this winter though....
Boy, you guys are really, really, boring..... I know that Disney was great but surely there is more to life here.... eh?
Post a Comment