Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Greatful Dead Reunion (July 26, 2009

The campsite where we had lunch and the reunion. It was such a beautiful area.
Our family (and Lauren ---LOL) That is so funny, Sara!
Notice how half the people (myself, Chase and Courtney included) weren't even looking at the camera. LOL I wish they would have counted down or something....
Is little B flipping off the camera? or is it just me?
Look at the expression on Alli's face. LOL
Cousins Spencer, Little B and Wyatt
Spencer and Chase playing together at the chipmunk hole. Look at Spencer's face above, "DIE SQUIRREL DIE!" LOL!

7 comments:

becky said...

Spencer's face is great in the chipmunk hole one. I will have to get a copy of it.

Chrissy said...

I was just going to write how I love Spencer's face at the chipmunk hole. Great minds think alike!

Sara said...

Michelle... I love that Lauren was in the picture! I'm still not sure how it happened, but it's the funniest thing ever!

Michelle said...

I agree...did not even realize it until I just loaded the pics up. I knew you had mentioned it, but just saw it for myself and started laughing!

lawkylieboyle said...

I was about fall off the chair laughing. You can tell that's Billy III's son!!

lawkylieboyle said...

I was about fall off the chair laughing. You can tell that's Billy III's son!!

Chrissy said...

LOL!! I just saw the pic with Little Billy flipping off the camera! I was laughing so hard! That is the greatest picture EVER!