Chase's birthday was on June 20th!Since Hayley and I just got back from our trip on June 15, and had to get Hayley off to camp the next morning, we just had a family party this year. We invited Chase's closest friends from next door, and went to Chuck E Cheese's and had some ice cream cake. He got an electric scooter and butterfly farm which he both LOVES!

My baby is 7....where did the time go?
Some pictures from Chuck E Cheese's. Since Chase's birthday fell on a Saturday, and his friends could not go until later in the afternoon, it was a little busier than we were used to, but we still had fun!











2 comments:
I can't believe Chase is 7!!
Me either....the kids getting older has been hitting me really hard lately. I have been pretty emotional about it, ask poor Jared. LOL!
Post a Comment