Monday, January 10, 2011

So sad, but have to move to a new blog

I ran out of picture space on this blog, which is not surprising over the last few months, but I am really sad to have to leave this one behind. I have had it since 2005 and will always keep it as a digital scrapbook and enjoy looking back on past trips and pictures. Our new blog address is:


http://www.jamadams6.blogspot.com/

Now I have to decide to either commit tons of time to downsize my pictures, or move to a new blog every few years...I know its a hassle, but I think I will choose the latter.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone! Those that have us linked to your blog, please make the change so that you can still find us easily.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

Well, I'm just glad to see you're continuing your blog - we always love to see all the pictures you post. I never thought you could run out of space on blogs - I wonder if ours is set up that way. I'm still trying to figure out how to switch from "Bjarnson Construction" to our family picture. Julie