SO HAPPY to be back home! I missed everyone so much, but that has to be one of the best vacation experiences I have ever had. Awesome ports, great company, met some great new friends who I hope to always keep in contact with, some of the nicest cast and crew members ever, and Tyler had such a great experience as well.
We had a few bumps along the way, but were so minor and too few to really even remember. In hindsight, they ended up not being big deals, because in the grand scheme of things, things could have been so much worse! (Didn't miss the ship, didn't get anything stolen, didn't lose anything---the big nightmare things).
I will do a mini trip report and post pictures after I get all my stuff unpacked and cleaned up...alot of things to come back to, so I probably should prioritize. :)
Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa Adams for being with the girls, they LOVED having the one on one time with you and enjoyed it so much!
2 comments:
Glad your back and you made it safe and sound. Can't wait to hear about the trip!
Julie said: Welcome home - can't wait to see your pictures. We need to take the boys on a cruise. We promised them 10 years ago we would all go on one together.
Post a Comment