Friday, October 09, 2009

last of the WDW pictures :(

Our last picture heading out of the parks before returning to the hotel to head to the airport. I did not take as many pictures this time, so I am a little sad about that.
Primevil Whirl...that was a jolty ride!
Animal Kingdom was pretty dead the next day (our last day) because it was pretty rainy in the morning. At least they were able to get their Expedition Everest on as many times as they wanted before leaving.....

We went to the Halloween party (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party) on our last night. We had alot of fun being able to go on things with no lines....not that there were many lines during the week anyway. I was able to get a great video of the fireworks and will try and post it later. The pictures above and below are from the halloween parade they had going on that night. It was alot of fun!

We split up, and Courtney and Emily wanted to go on the Speedway cars over and over again....I think they liked driving.....yikes!



Sci fi drive in: This one went really well because Chase stayed entertained watching all of the clips and cartoons that showed all during dinner. (I think Grandpa was too!)


Rockn Roller Coaster with Aerosmith....Dream on....Dream on....dream on, dream yourself a dream come true!!

No comments: