Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Which is real and which is fake?

Above, the real Akershus (one of its towers). Below, WDW's restaraunt, Akershus

Above, real Stave church in Norway. Below, WDW's version.

Funny story. While on our Baltic cruise, when we went to Norway, even at the risk of sounding completely silly, I said to Hayley, "Ooooh these look just like at Disney World, I feel like I'm at Disney World!" to which Hayley laughed and replied, "Silly mother!"

So at WDW I told everyone about that and how it reminded me of Disney, and they laughed at me saying how good of a job Norway did copying Disney World!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm glad that you put the real and fake ones up. I couldn't tell them apart! Norway was so good at copying even the smallest details of the Disney ones.

Michelle said...

LOL....I knew you would get a kick out of that.

At least you commented...:(