Saturday, April 25, 2009

All of the grandkids together!


The new Disneyland parade. I didn't think it was that great, and definitely not worth waiting around for. (Just my opinion though!)

Chrissy and Hayley on Splash Mountain...one of our favorites!


Alli and Hayley

4 comments:

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

Love all your pictures - looks like you had a great time in Disneyland and Easter. I don't think we've made that many easter eggs in all our Easters combined! Julie

The Bitton Family said...

I am sooooo jealous!!!

Michelle said...

Jared says I boil too many eggs every year. LOL I get a little carried away wanting all the kids to be able to do several. We definitely will do less next year.

lawkylieboyle said...

there is no such thing too many eggs. don't you guys like Devil Eggs??? i got to give you a cool recipe so that you won't waste your eggs. LOL