Monday, March 30, 2009

Some Disneyland pics:

Chase was so happy to go on the carousel....I am not sure why he looks upset in this picture....probably because the ride was going to start, and I was holding it up.

The wild animal cage, how fitting.

We took our spring break to Disneyland since the kids were out of school. For the most part, we were able to stay ahead of crowds in the morning, but the crowds came out en masse in the afternoons/evenings. We were able to go on things as much as we wanted, but we still took long breaks in the afternoons, and went back to the room early in the evenings..we never had the energy to stay until park closing at 11 or 12. All in all, the ride wait times were about the same as in slow season since they had them cranking at full capacity, but it was the people everywhere in the walkways and streets that made things hard and tiring sometimes. We still had a fun time! Will we go back for Spring break again? I am not sure, that remains to be seen, and depends on when Easter falls. I would say yes, but Jared would probably say he would rather go at a slower time. I think there are pros and cons to slow vs. busy time though.

No comments: