Friday, January 09, 2009

Stitches again

Poor Chase, he is probably one of the most accident prone kids we have had. The day after Christmas, he went with another family to play at Planet Kid, an indoor playground type place. Another older kid was messing around and playing too rough and jumped but accidentally hit into Chase and broke his teeth off in Chase's little head. Thank goodness the boy's dad was a dentist and was able to replace his boy's teeth and stitch up Chase's head so that he didn't even realize that was what they were doing. He was so brave!

4 comments:

becky said...

wow!! well, hopefully they paid for the stitches. jk. Hope Chase is ok.

Michelle said...

Thankfully, he did the stitches for us, and of course didn't charge for them. Chase is doing great and is still a little tender in that area, but the stitches are out and its healing up great.

Sara said...

Michelle, it's so fun to see that you have a blog! I linked you- I hope that was OK.

I look forward to seeing more!

Michelle said...

Sara, sure it's ok, I linked your blog too! I will have to for Jeri and Matt's blog as well so we can all keep in contact.