

The kids loved looking inside the big model of the ship....still no people yet.
First ones in the terminal! We were there for a little bit all by ourselves, which is not usual. Usually people are nipping right at your heels, but surprisingly, itt took awhile for the next ones to come.
3 comments:
It looks like it was fun! We are looking at three cruises. # 10843 Japan to AK, # 17817 NY to Caribbean and #11441 San Diego to Hawiia (Vacationns to Go). What do you think? See you next month.
OK I was able to beat #10843 (Japan) by $100 dollars per person on the inside cabin, and about 250 per person cheaper on the ocean view....
The second one you listed was #17817, but was a European one, and not a caribbean one, so I didn't know which one you meant?
And #11441 to Hawaii, I am still checking on.
IT is # 17917. Thank you, We will go through when we go.
It will be mybe next year after we move!
Post a Comment