Everyone probably knows what a huge Disney park fan (...ok fanatic) I am by now.I mean, 3 different Disney parks in the world (and a DCL cruise) all in 6 months?? I know it sounds crazy, but things happened to be timed that way...nothing that I chose to do on purpose.
But this deal is too good to pass up. If anyone has ever wanted to go back, or go to Walt Disney World for the first time, they offering a promotion that runs August 13th through September 30th for eating free, which at any Disney park is a huge savings. Airfare during September is one of the cheapest times you will find, and it is also one of the park's (WDW) slowest times of the year--because of school just starting and potential hurricane season during the summer/early fall months. All that usually means though is alot of rain here and there. Mostly still sunny and warm.
They offered the free dining last year, and I doubted they would do it again this year, but they are!
2 comments:
Are you saying we can go and sleep with the KIDS? Sounds fun.
Sure! We love having you guys. Anytime!
Post a Comment