Getting pictures taken with Minnie in the terminal while waiting to board.
Hayley and Courtney with Emily and Kelsey who they had been corresponding with for a few months before the cruise. It was nice that they already knew someone their age.


We returned home late last night at about 11:00 pm from a Disney cruise (Eastern itinerary of St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay) and 3 days at Walt Disney World at the end of it.
We did not have internet access except the very first night we were there (stayed at the Port Canaveral Radisson), and then not until we were back home. It was way too expensive (and busy) to do the internet from the ship, and even then, wireless access was even more and that is the only way we could post pictures from our laptop. We figured it could wait until we were back.
We really had a good time on the cruise. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and I knew alot of what to expect so that is pretty impressive! The kids clubs were AMAZING! Hayley and Courtney were there all the time (they had corresponded with some girls beforehand, so they got off to a quick start at knowing some new friends), and Chase loved it there as well. Jared was VERY impressed with the councilors that worked there, and the younger aged clubs especially. The overall service was wonderful. We have rebooked for a future date, but have not yet decided when that will be.
It was definitely hard coming back to the cold cold weather after being in the perfect low 70's to low 80 degree ranges. I never had to put on a jacket the whole time....We missed a huge snow storm while we were gone too. It has all melted by the time we got back last night! :)
Oh, we were able to get a long layover in Las Vegas and have Thanksgiving with family, and didn't have to fix dinner! Hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving too!!
4 comments:
It's good to have you back! I know when we went on our cruises, we had a lot of fun , but it was always good to get back home. We have spent all our money this year on our new home and pool and Disney Land rocks so no more cruises for us. See you in Feb.
Glad you are back and well. Sounds like a really fun trip and want more details when we come to see you. I love vacations and hope to take a cruise one day down the road also.
Wow, I never thought I'd see Jared wear matching shirts! hahah. Looks like you had a great time, I am extremely jealous! I'm sure the kids will never forget it.
Yeah, that was the one time that I asked him to. So at least the rest of the time, we did not look quite so cheesy! LOL I tried to keep the design as simple as possible for both Jared and Tyler's sakes.
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon Sharese!
Post a Comment